PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTING
2) A full set of test results for each appliance tested
3) A full list of any failed items with an explanation of their failure
4) A visible pass or fail label on each appliance detailing the inspection date, next test due and the inspector’s signature.
What we Offer
- Visual inspection of the appliance, flex and plug top – Look for any visual signs of damage or overheating
- Open Each Plug Top – Inspect the fuse and connections and tighten wire connections
- Electrical tests – The appliance is put through a series of electrical tests to ensure that it is properly earthed (Earth Continuity Test, Class 1 appliance) and insulated (Insulation Resistance Test, Class 1 and 2 appliance)
- Labelling – A label is affixed to the appliance indicating whether it has passed or failed as well as additional information including the test date, re-test date and Appliance ID number assigned to it
- Microwave emissions-We also recommend that while a technician is on site that we carry out a Microwave Leakage and Emissions Safety Test. This ensures that the levels of radiation emitted from your microwave oven are within the recommended limits.
- Records – A detailed record is given for each appliance tested as well as an inventory summary. These records will be made available in an electronic format (hard copy available upon request)